Sunday, April 4, 2010

Layout of Assignments

I've just discovered a question and response from Roy Crotty regarding the setting out of assignments. It says double space everything.Somebody else posted a similar question (as yet unanswered on the 503 forum for Ashley Freeman.

I followed the subject outline and referred to the presentation website when I wanted to know about spacing. There was no information there so I posted an email question to the help line. The message came back that there was no CSU standard (unlike the old days when we received a book that had this information) and the respondee, Stewart McKinney from the Askus help line said that 1.5 would be acceptable. I use this for the body of the assignment but not the synopsis, nor the references. I suppose that I have a day or two to make use of the EASTS multiple submission facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment