Thursday, May 6, 2010

ETL 401 Assessment Task 2

I'm feeling a little more confident about this task. I'm only using the NSW Teachers Standards for comparison but I think that's enough. I hope that's enough. I certainly think that I have some worthwhile points of comparison and evaluation. I've also tracked down some Forum comments for Part C. I'm glad this have been left up. I've also downloaded the referencing sheet for blogs and forum, as well listening to the vidcasts. I feel that I am giving myself a good foundation for tackling this task. I have to go back and change a few terms (steps not stages) in Part A and I want to look at the use of terms and the comparison with the Information Process model from the Learning from the Future book. It seems to be closer to the Big Six than the two that I have preferred. I wonder what that says?

No comments:

Post a Comment