Saturday, March 13, 2010

More on Using Blogger

I was grateful for the assistance of an experienced blogger user to check my set-up and to help me navigate my way around such MINOR points as, logging on, finding the url for my blog, remembering the password when I signed in AND remembering that this uses my gmail address and not my work email address. Just as well, because this time I forgot nearly everything and couldn't find the piece of paper I wrote all that information on. After trying three times to read the impossible string of letters they use to stop spam users I went back to the google page and used the gmail-linked login page. This, of course, was one of the reasons this bogsite was recommended. The gmail prompted me to remember to use my gmail address and my trusty Mac remembered the password, saving me further embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment